On Thursday, October 22, 2020, the Trustee completed fall maintenance of the repeater. Services included:
- Replaced temporary patch cables and adapters with rugged custom cables.
- Replaced temporary PL259 lightning arrestor with new N-connector version.
- Labeled down feeds for easier inventory.
- Checked all grounds and tightened all connectors.
- Disassembled and cleaned repeater interior (esp. fans and cooling fins).
- Checked repeater settings and set display/sound off.
We still need the following enhancements:
- UPS (Needs to be an AC system. Repeater will not charge a battery.)
- Replacement transmit antenna: Rigid, one-piece, high gain.